Misty Backpack for Arduino
This backpack turns Misty into a robotic base for your hardware imagination by allowing you to hook into the vast Arduino ecosystem. Program the backpack using the standard Arduino Software IDE and tap into the thousands of Arduino project tutorials and code samples that are available online.
Most existing Arduino Shields are compatible with the backpack, allowing you to quickly add (for example) an environmental sensing weather shield to the back of Misty, or control servo motors for a custom 3D printed arm you designed (both examples shown in the images to the left and below). Hundreds of shields are available from online stores like SparkFun, Adafruit, and SeeedStudio to add nearly limitless capabilities to your Misty.
In addition to the Arduino Shield connectors we have also added a SparkFun Qwiic connector allowing you to interface to all of SparkFun’s Qwiic sensor and accessory boards.
- Compatible with most Arduino Shields
- SparkFun Qwiic connector
- 3.3v Supply/Logic
- Avaliable ~1A of current for your project
- Micro USB programming port
- Arduino Software IDE compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Magnetically connects to Misty’s UART communication port
- Ability to use Arduino’s hardware serial or alternate software serial ports for expanded shield compatibility
- Maker Partner – Misty serves as a platform for creativity for those interested in 3D printing, making robot accessories, Arduino and more.
Optional 9V Power Supply
Spare Wireless Charging Base
Replacement Prototyping Backpack
Replacement Drive Motors & Drive Wheels
Replacement Panel Set